The Secret's Out!



Fall means cozy sweaters, colorful leaves, football, and... yep, pumpkin! You all know from my last post that I'm a fan of all things pumpkin!!

That's why I can't keep this a secret any longer. My favorite Superfoods are going to be available in the BIGGEST and BEST flavor of the season! 


Pumpkin Spice Shakeology!

Starting on September 17, 2018 in the US and on October 11, 2018 in Canada, you can order Vegan Pumpkin Spice Shakeology in 14 single-serve packet boxes! 


This means you can enjoy the deliciousness of pumpkin spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger) without derailing your health and fitness goals or your calorie intake! when you mix it with almond milk and frozen spinach or ice it tastes like a dessert!

Shakeology has many healthy benefits and is crafted with a blend of protein, probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. This magical shake makes my hair and nails grow like a weed, and allowed me to go from an abnormal stomach X-Ray in February, to having my digestive issues resolved by May.




Why Is Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Better? 

A latte can cost you at least 380 calories, is usually loaded with sugar, and has a very limited nutritional value.... don't get me wrong. I love to treat myself with at least one or two per season. That being said, I'm super excited that I may not have to do that! I can indulge in this pumpkin spice shake EVERY day without feeling guilty! It helps me fill any nutritional gaps I may have and it also helps me properly nourish my body.

Pumpkin Spice Shakeology is going to be one of the best ways to invest in my health with the business of back to school.

If you'd like to be the first to know when this treat is available please fill out the form below and I'll be in touch to give you more information! 







No comments