Transformation Journey: Insanity Max: 30

This transformation is near and dear to my heart. It's a HUGE deal for me. This was after having Gabe. Prior to pregnancy I was the healthiest and fittest I had ever been. A short 4 months after I had gotten my results from T25 I got pregnant with Gabe. While I made a conscious effort to stay active with prenatal workouts and walks around the neighborhood, I gained quite a bit of weight. My weight had reached 170 when I had Gabe.

I will be honest. I wasn't worried about trying a million things to fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans. I had something that I knew would work because it had worked for me a year before: an at-home fitness program under the guidance of a superstar trainer with a simple-to-follow nutrition plan paired with an online accountability group full of supportive people reaching for the same goals.

The program is by one of my favorite super-trainers, Shaun T. This time it was Insanity Max: 30. 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week with NO equipment needed. You use your body weight to get insane results.

These were my results:


Insanity Max: 30 can help you get ridiculous results in just 60 days thanks to Shaun T's MAX OUT training. You work as hard as you can during each workout for as long as you can until you "Max Out" (when you just can't do anymore or begin to lose form). You get to log your Max Out time, and when you come to the workout again try to crush your previous week's time.

These are total body workouts that feature some killer cardio with tabata-style strength workouts. They help you lose weight and sculpt and tone your body.

Believe me when I say this program wasn't the easiest thing I've jumped into. There was a lot of sweat and (some) tears involved.  BUT! I made it through and lost 45 pounds in 60 days. If I can do this, you can too. There is a modifier for every single work out, so everyone can push to their max.

If I can do this, you definitely can too.

If you think this program might be the right fit for you, you can grab the challenge pack here. The challenge pack comes with an insane value. With it you get one year of access to ALL of the programs Beachbody has created, plus anything released within the year of your subscription. So when you're done with Max: 30, you can jump into another program. You also get a month of our superfood shake (I have it every day for breakfast--vanilla is my favorite!), as well as all of the materials you need to get your nutrition started off on the right foot. If you decide to join, you will also get access to all of my support and accountability groups for free for the year. I'd love to be your biggest cheerleader! It's a wonderful community.

If you're interested in joining an accountability group and starting or continuing your own health and fitness journey, but don't think Max: 30 is the right program to start, fill out this form. I'll be in touch to chat with you so we can find the best program to fit your needs and start you on your own transformation journey.

No comments