Transformation Journey: T25

I want to take you on my transformation journey. This is the first post in a series that will be coming out each week on Tuesday. You'll get to learn a little more about me and why I fell in love with health and fitness. 

I started my health and fitness routine a LONG time ago. These pictures were taken before I got pregnancy with Gabe. They are from January, February, and March 2014. 


You see, I was never comfortable in the gym. I didn't know what to do. Weights? Heck no. Treadmill and ellipticals were the only thing I could muster up the courage to do. I used to call myself a treadmill rat. While I was still burning calories, my body wasn't changing and toning how I wanted it to. Not to mention, unless I had a groupon for a deeply discounted month at the gym, I couldn't afford it. It was EXPENSIVE to be a gym member in Chicago. 
This is when I reached out to a friend and joined an online community. I completed my very first at-home workout program from start to finish. I cleaned up my eating and found a love of cooking and healthy foods. Nate was there with me every step of the way. Sometimes he takes an extra gentle push to get going, but as soon as he jumps in he's ready to go and crush it right along with me.


We were busy teachers with a puppy and a busy social life at the time. We didn't want to spend an hour working out. It just didn't fit well with our schedule. In reality, it was an excuse. But when this program was brought to our attention, we knew we had no more excuses. The program we chose to start our journey with was Focus T25 by Shaun T and Beachbody. The workouts are only 25 minutes a day. They were perfect for our schedule.
Focus T25 is a ten week program split into two cycles. Each cycle lasts five weeks. In 25 minutes you get everything you need for a transformation and nothing you don't. If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you complete the program as it is laid out (5 days per week), you WILL get results. Our photos are proof of that.

30-40 minute workouts are our sweet spot. When we found out we could workout in under 30 minutes and get insane results it was hard to say no. Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even MORE efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. The fast-paced workouts of T25 are jam-packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves that are designed for maximum effectiveness. Every minute of this workout counts! This workout is perfect for busy people who want to work out for less time but still get in the best shape of their lives.
Shaun T will be your trainer for this program. I'm sure you've all heard of Insanity. Shaun T is my FAVORITE. He's tough, but it's tough love. He is so motivating and inspirational, that you'll be happy to crush the workout like he expects you to. 

This program changed our lives. It changed how we view at-home fitness programs. It made me a believer and we have never looked back. This is how I do what I do. It's how I've learned to LOVE health and fitness and it's why I love to pay it forward to others. 


If you think this program might be the right fit for you, you can grab the challenge pack here. The challenge pack comes with an insane value. With it you get one year of access to ALL of the programs ever created. So when you're done with T25 you can jump into another program. You also get a month of our superfood shake (I have it every day for breakfast and it has completely changed my digestion), as well as all of the materials you need to get your nutrition started off on the right foot (Hello, nutrition plan!). If you decide to join, you will also get access to all of my support and challenge groups for free for the year. I'd love to have you join! It's a wonderful community. 


If you're interested in joining a challenge group and starting or continuing your own health and fitness journey, but don't think T25 is the right program to start, fill out this form. I'll be in touch to chat with you so we can find the best program to fit your needs. 

No comments