Transformation Journey: 80 Day Obsession

This transformation and this program is where I realized that abs truly are made in the kitchen!



This program was 80 days. I will be honest and say that I did not plug into the nutrition plan 100% until a few weeks in. I kicked myself for that. I was eating what I thought was healthy, but realized when I properly fueled my body, I had more energy and my body responded and rewarded me for my efforts.  The first two pictures are only two weeks apart. TWO WEEKS! Nutrition plays a HUGE role in your results. You can’t outrun or outwork your fork.

I know how difficult and how daunting clean eating can be at first.
It gets easier as you do it. Take it in steps and make small changes. Remember, you’ve got this. If you ever need support, let me know. I’ll be your biggest cheerleader. 80 Day Obsession is a step-by-step fitness and nutrition program designed to get you flatter abs and a toned bum. What's unique about this format is that it includes 80 different workouts so you never get bored. It also completely overhauled my view of nutrition. This program included a nutrition plan based on the Timed-Nutrition theory, so you're fueling your body strategically pre and post-workout to burn fat, build muscle, and keep your energy up... which leads to incredible results! The workouts are a little more intense, but if you're a beginner there's a modifier for you! Each workout is anywhere from 30-60 minutes long, with most averaging 45-60 minutes in length.

If you are interested in hearing more about this program or more about the accountability groups I run each month, fill out this form and I'll get back to you soon.






No comments