Carrot Fries

When we go out to eat at a restaurant french fries are something I love to treat myself with. Admittedly, they're my weakness. I LOVE any type of fry but I especially love Sweet Potato Fries. I also love that they're somewhat of a healthy alternative to regular, deep-fried french fries. They were my go-to at restaurants and I was always on the hunt to find the best ones in town. They were also our go-to when we grilled burgers. Until I met the carrot fry. I tried a few recipes and finally tailored one to my liking. I don't even miss regular fries OR sweet potato fries now. These are so delicious that they hit the spot. They're crispy, have a punch of flavor, and come with a side of greek yogurt dipping sauce. Win, win, win! 


Carrot Fries (serves 2)

Ingredients: Carrot Fries:
4-6 Large Carrots
1 ½  Tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp pepper
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese

Dipping Sauce:
4 Tbsp Greek Yogurt (0% plain)
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
½ tsp minced garlic
½ tsp pepper

Instructions Dipping Sauce:
  • Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine
Instructions Carrot Fries:
  • Preheat oven to 450°
  • Line baking sheet with parchment paper
  • Slice the top and bottom off of carrots then slice them in half, slice each half into thirds lengthwise.
  • In large bowl mix together oil, garlic powder, pepper, and parmesan cheese with carrots
  • Once thoroughly seasoned, move the carrots from the bowl to the parchment-lined baking sheet, place in the oven 
  • Bake for 25-30 minutes (flipping/stirring at 15 minutes), depending on how crispy you want them.
  • Serve with dipping sauce

These are honestly one of my favorite side dishes to serve when grilling food. We've shared the recipe with our families who also wholeheartedly approve. I can't wait for you to try them! 


No comments